Haiti has navigated through many challenges during the past year, especially the devastating earthquake that struck southern Haiti back in August. However, there is still much more to do as Haiti recovers from the earthquake, COVID-19, and food insecurity. Here are ways you can help and show your love for Haiti!
You can become an IAFL volunteer. The skills and talents that you have are invaluable to growing organizations like IAFL. There are many positions that IAFL is recruiting for, and they are entirely virtual. You can set your schedule and decide on the number of hours you can share. To see opened positions, please go to our website. https://itiahangels.org/get-involved/
You can support one of our 2022 projects or help us find others to support these projects:
- Dig for a well -Reduce waterborne illnesses present among students
- Update the technology center -New or refurbished laptops are needed
- Music program- Run a drive to collect new or gently used keyboards
- Language software -Introduce French, spoken at school to Creole-speaking students
- Sawyer filters & buckets -Reduce contamination in the water students drink at home
- You can sponsor a student’s annual tuition. The fee for one year is $200.
You can make a secure donation through PayPal or using your credit card at https://itiahangels.org/donate/
ITIAH Angels for Learning aims to lay the framework for healthy and developing communities through our focus on education. We hope to give these youths opportunities to learn and optimize their academic experience by providing educational materials in impoverished schools.
Show your love for these little children. Your support will make a difference. Every penny makes a difference.
Written by Kat Dinh