We thank you, our generous donors for your generosity throughout the year. Your support makes the success of our mission possible. We are excited to share with you some highlights of what we accomplished in the past year:
- Itiah Angels for Learning funded a year of tuition for 100 students at $20,000 for the students at Ecole Mere Louise in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti.
- We established a music program through a partnership with Piano Marvel. A total of 6 keyboards with hardware were purchased. The pilot program will begin with 20 students. We plan to send more keyboards and make learning piano available to more students. Expenses incurred for instruments and shipments were $1000.
- Donations of Food, Vitamins, School Supplies, Clothes and Toys. Shipment cost $800.
- Due to the Cholera outbreak, a sponsorship donation was made to Itiah Angels for Learning to send 5 water purifiers to the school. The Air Mobile water purification system is an electro mechanical water filtration system that provides fresh, clean drinking water to communities. The system removes sediment, lead, bacteria and viruses from untreated water. This clean water project is valued at $15,000. We thank our sponsor for this life-saving donation.
- A Robotics program to expose the children to technology is on its way. Nearly 200 wobble bot kits were shipped to the students. The wobble bots were donated by the Robbinsville High School robotics team FRC2590. Total for the project stands at 524.58 plus $200 in shipping cost.